Groovy home pages for a neuroscientist

Jim Hutchins hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
Thu Dec 22 09:44:43 EST 1994

Does anyone have a list of groovy home pages for a neuroscientist?  I just
hooked myself up to the WWW and I'm in the mood for some midwinter surfing
:-).

If no such list exists, send me your individual selections and I will
compile one.

Jim
Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: hutchins at fiona.umsmed.edu
Associate Professor, Anatomy    []     Assistant Professor, Neurology
Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []     Jackson, MS