Brainwave

Brian Thiel/Lois Henry-Thiel thielbl at primenet.com
Tue Dec 27 11:05:33 EST 1994

In article <5cWQX-qDqKB at sunset.ruessel.sub.org> demon at sunset.ruessel.sub.org (Bernd Kalbfuss) writes:

>Subject: Brainwave

>We want to use an EEG (<=Sorry, but I only know the German expression
>which is an abbreviation that means _E_lektro_E_nzephalo_G_raphie) similar
> 8-channel Amplifier to measure electric waves.

Among the areas of research you may wish to check is the brainwave work being
done by members of two professional societies.  Association for Applied
Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB) has a Brainwave section.  The Society
for the Study of Neuronal Regulation (SSNR) is primarily focused on EEG and
brainwave study.  There are members in these organizations from your country,
even though the organizations are of US origin.  AAPB has a quarterly journal
published by Plenum, 'Biofeedback and Self-Regulation' which has some
brainwave articles.  SSNR has an internet address, nrnp at cerfnet.com.

--Brian

The more weakly one stands on the ground of his belief, the
more he clings to the dogma which separates it from other beliefs.
 ... The more one stands on the ground of his belief, the
more he can reach out to those who do not share his belief.
                                  --Viktor Frankl, MD, PhD, 1961