Tests for Learning--Rats

Tonse.NK.Raju U40200 at uicvm.uic.edu
Fri Dec 23 22:52:53 EST 1994

I am new to this filed; could someone refer me to
a good source book that detalis laboratory tests
for testing learning/memory in developing rats?

I am sure rats have been used extensively, and perhaps there must
be many volumes on this subject.  I am interested in some
basic stuff...simple tests that I can use in a group of
developing  rats to test their functional integrity and
learning/memory etc.  I suppose that just as there are lab.manuals
for other tests, there must be some for these, too.

Since I do not have frequent access to the Net, I would appreciate
a direct E-mail response to: tonse.nk.raju at uic.edu (internet)
or, U40200 at UICVM.UIC.EDU (BITNET).
Thanks a lot!