Short program in Neuroscience

TSUI wan-kit daniel wktsui at cs.concordia.ca
Tue Feb 8 01:10:35 EST 1994

I am interested in know whether there is any school offering a program
in neuroscience for those who has background in psychology and
computer science and want to know more about neuroscience for further
research purpose. I would like to spend 1-2 years in studying neuroscience.
I have a master's degree in psychology and a graduate diploma in
computer science. So if anyone knows any such program, please
let me know. Thanks.

D. Tsui