Ask for your help!!

h9290199 at hkucc.hku.hk h9290199 at hkucc.hku.hk
Wed Feb 16 01:18:44 EST 1994

Dear fellows,
I am one of the postgraduates who study in the University of Hong Kong and my
research work is mainly on the role of the glycosaminoglycans in modulating the
microenivronment for neuronal regeneration and development.
I would like to ask anyone who can help me to find out the following articles
which I cannot find in my university library and the local libraries. Although
my university library can help me to get them by overseas interlibrary loans,
the price to get one of them is terribly expensive (US$ 20 for 5 pages). Hence,
anyone who can get them, please feel free to contact me via E-mail or fax, or
directly send me the photocopied atricles (I will pay the postage fee and the
photocopy fee).
E-mail address: H9290199.hkucc.hku.hk (VAX network)
Fax No.: (852)-81991254
Postal address: Mr. Michael CHAU, Department of Biochemistry, The University of
Hong Kong, 3/Fl. Li Shu Fun Building, 5 Sassoon Road, HONG KONG.
The follwoing articles are those that I couldn't get either in my university
library or in other lirbraries of any local teritary institutions:
Margolis, R.U and et al. (1989). Nervous tissue proteoglycans. Developmental
Neuroscience 11:276-288.
Unknown author(s). (1989). The extracellular matrix in neural development and
regeneration. Developmental Neuroscience 11:225-375.
Lander, A.D. (1993). Proteoglycans in the nervous systems. Current Opinion in
Neurobiology 3:716-723.
Anyway, thanks for your attention and your kinder help (if you can and willing
to do so)
Yours sincerely,
Michael
Department of Biochemistry