Hodgkin-Huxley equations

Rogene Eichler eichler at PI18.ARC.UMN.EDU
Wed Feb 23 17:02:50 EST 1994

Has anyone taken a F/I plot of the HH equations? I am finding a
very sensitive response profile- the system is sensitive to a
very small range of stimulus current, and repetitive firing
begins at approximately 45 Hz.

I am using the original equations *except* for the leakage
channel for which I have used a reversal potential of 0.0 mV
and a conductance of 0.033 mS/cm^2 to better approximate current
membrane resistance estimates.

Thanks!

Rogene

			Rogene M. Eichler West

 Neuroscience Program                  Minnesota Supercomputer Institute
University of Minnesota         Army High Performance Computing Research Center

AHPCRC: (612)626-8082                     1100 Washington Ave South
Home:   (612)292-0573 			   Suite 101 MN Tech Center
Fax:    (612)626-1596			        MPLS, MN 55415