Q: Making poster titles: what PC software is good?

Gerry S. Oxford gsox at med.unc.edu
Tue Nov 1 08:58:27 EST 1994

>If you have Corel Draw I know that it can make titles which are 3 pages
>wide.  I've also been asking around for software which can do banners
>(preferrably for Windows so I can take advantage of true-type fonts).
>People keep referring me to Macintosh though.  I refuse to believe that
>banner software is only found on Mac.  :-)  If anyone knows of any shareware
>Windows software please let me know too.  Thanks.
>

>scott at psych.toronto.edu       | "They are in you and in me; they created us,
>Brian Scott                   |  body and mind; and their preservation is
>Department of Psychology      |  the ultimate rationale for our existence."
>University of Toronto, Canada |         - Richard Dawkins (The Selfish Gene)

Scott,
	This is a re-post.  You might try calling Parsons Technology
319-395-9626 and check out "Announcements for Windows 3.0".  It is a
"greeting card" program, but has a nice banner option.  It will print
across 4 pages on a laser printer and uses TrueType fonts.  Best of all
it's only $29.95.  I've used it for S-of-N posters and it works well.

Gerry Oxford