Nausea and Vomiting

joe joe at leland.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 2 01:23:26 EST 1994

Hi,

My name is Joe Hsu and I'm a undergrad student at Stanford Univeristy
studying Neuroscience (a specialization under Psychology.)  I'm
currently researching about the pausible causes and mechanisms of
nausea and vomiting.  So far I have tried looking through neuroscience
texts to find any mentioning of nausea and vomiting, but the results
have not been satisfactory.

So a general question to the readers of this newsgroup.  Do you know of
anything about nausea and vomiting?  I'm especially interested in the
neurosciences/ anatomy viewpoint.  However, any other information would
be helpful, i.e. articles, textbooks, authorities?

Oh, I know that neurosciences is not the only area to look into for
info N&V, but for this case, my interest is in a neuroscience
perspective of N&V.

Thanks.

Joe