Neuroscientist,cardiologist,nanotechnologist Needed

John Paul Mains jmains at cais2.cais.com
Wed Nov 2 10:53:42 EST 1994

Hello, I am looking for collaborators with experience in research in
neuropotentials and behavior, someone with experience in the study of
magnetic fields of the heart, and one more person that is familiar with
cutting edge techniques of nanofabrication.  These people will help me
with grants that will hopefully be supplied by NIH.

If you are even slightly interested, please send me your email address
and background and I will give additional info into what I am attempting
to accomplish.  If you work in the DC area, it would be helpful but not
necessary.

Thanx

JPMains
Amron Co.