FAQ and Charter for Neuroscience

Brian Scott scott at PSYCH.TORONTO.EDU
Wed Nov 2 15:56:34 EST 1994

Can anyone email me or tell me how to get the FAQ and Charter for
this newsgroup?  I'd like to convince our department to get it.
Thanks.

Brian

scott at psych.toronto.edu       | "They are in you and in me; they created us,
Brian Scott                   |  body and mind; and their preservation is
Department of Psychology      |  the ultimate rationale for our existence."
University of Toronto, Canada |         - Richard Dawkins (The Selfish Gene)