Scientific explanation of free will?

Bill Skaggs bill at nsma.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 2 22:59:23 EST 1994

This discussion seems to be wandering far from anything to do with
neuroscience or medical physics.  How about taking it to a more
appropriate group?  May I suggest sci.philosophy.meta, which is
oriented toward technical discussion of metaphysical issues?  If you
want to follow this suggestion, just add a line to the header of your
with this post.

Many thanks,
	-- Bill