sensory deprivation...

The Queen swallow at netaxs.com
Sat Nov 5 23:45:00 EST 1994

Would having hallucinations from sensory deprivation be considered
psychotic behavior?  Some people say that all hallucinations / detachment
from reality are psychotic, but isn't the sensation have alot to do with
more physical aspects, phosphenes in the eyes and the mental
interpretations?

--
I'm not a straight person, but I play one on TV...    I know what boys like,
swallow at netaxs.com                                    I know what guys want,