discussion on the neuroscience news group

John Harvey harvey at quark.scs.uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 6 13:47:13 EST 1994

In article <anonymous.24.783980206 at med.umich.edu>, anonymous at med.umich.edu (Paul Cook, Phys res) writes:
|>don't any of you guys have access to MEDLINE or another
|>library/journal database?  All the questions i have seen
|>thus far can be addressed in text books or by sitting in
|>the LIBRARY for an afternoon and LOOKING for information
|>instead of begging it off the net.
|>
|>Flame me if you will.  One might believe the predictions
|>that surfing the net would result in surfer-mentality
|>-neuroscience.
|>
|>yeck!

I don't think any flaming is necessary, considering that you posted
the above supposedly anonymously yet inserted your name. When you
learn how to post on the net correctly (i.e. so your dumb messages
can't be traced back) then we'll flame you. Thanks for the laugh
Mr. anonymous Paul Cook.

    ATTGCA   AATA   GGCC   TTAGC                 John Harvey
          A T    G C    C C	            University of Illinois
           G      C      A                Department of Biochemistry
          T A    C G    G G        "DON'T TRUST YOUR GENES TO JUST ANYONE"
    TAACGT   TTAT   CCGG   AATCG          harvey at quark.scs.uiuc.edu
                                        WWW http://quark.scs.uiuc.edu