Neural Prosthetics and Graduate School

Ian Leicht ian at muddcs.cs.hmc.edu
Mon Nov 7 01:00:41 EST 1994

I am a senior engineering major at Harvey Mudd College. I am
interested in researching neural prosthetics in graduate school.
I am especially interested in restoring vision.

So far I have read a number of papers that have come out of the
University of Utah and the artificial retina project at MIT.

If there are any other schools/programs that are doing research
into these or similar areas, I would appreciate it if someone
could point me in their direction.

Thanks.

--
Ian "Spiff" Leicht           If: Truth is beauty and beauty is truth
ian at jarthur.cs.hmc.edu       And: Beauty is only skin deep