Discussion on the neur-sci

Elena Ruiz elena at obelix.fisica.unav.es
Wed Nov 9 06:57:12 EST 1994

I have just arrive to the neuroscience list. The first message I read comes
from P.B.Coock. I think he doesn't like very much under and graduates students.
I think he is wrong about the issue "Reading the papers", because we are , at
least at my university, the people who spent more time in the library. That's
logical, because we are learning to do our research. Other question is the
misunderstanding of the articles we read, we have no too much experience, and
not always there are people available close to us to answer our questions.
So, why not try to get explanations  from a newsgroup?
On the other hand, I would like to inform Mr. P.B. Coock about my graduate
status, I am Ph.D student, so, Mr.Ph.D.MD.Coock, every time you see my name
"Elena Ruiz" on the screen of your computer, you can delete automatically
 the message, to avoid wasting your time.
I supposse the whole scientific community is expecting the interesting
experiments "you have to do".

I would like to tell Sherry Marts that her question , in my opinion,
wasn't misplaced, and although for me is a good idea sending it to alt.sex.
groups, the kind of people suitable to answer it must be here, in this
neuroscience newsgroup, not neuroscience closed elite group.

Elena Ruiz.
Ph.D. Student.