Good Grad Programs in Neuroscience/Neurogenetics?

Lab Rat davanboo at kimbark.uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 8 19:03:13 EST 1994

  Hi. I'm about to graduate and looking forward to applying for graduate
school. My program specialty is neuroscience, and I'd like to ask if anyone
knows of good places to go, especially programs that have people working on
neurogenetics (which is my chief interest). I have been looking and it is
actually quite difficult to find good programs in this area. Any help would
be really appreciated!