Good Grad Programs in Neuroscience/Neurogenetics?

Rae Nishi nishir at ohsu.edu
Tue Nov 8 20:16:33 EST 1994

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by "neurogenetics" but there is a faculty
member here at OHSU who is in the Dept. of Medical Genetics who works
on human genetics of neurodegenerative disease.  Her name is Haydeh
Payami and she was one of the first (along with Alan Roses who gets
more PR) to identify the association of the apoE-4 allele with
Alzheimers.  Also, if you're interested in molecular neuroscience, our
Neuroscience Program has 70 faculty of which 16 specialize in some form
of molecular neuroscience.  If you want more info email me.

Rae Nishi
Dept. Cell Biology & Anatomy
Oregon Health Sciences University
Portland Oregon 97201