sorry to bomb the list, but ...

Eubank Lynn Alan eubank at jove.acs.unt.edu
Thu Nov 10 09:37:52 EST 1994

Hi,
I'm sorry to bomb the list with this, but ... well, a few weeks
ago I asked if anyone knew the author/title of a book written
about scientists. This morning I got a message from Glenn Rosen
with the info, and I want to thank him for it. (I tried to contact
him over e-mail, but it got bounced back at me.) Here, by the
way, is the book:

Angier, Natalie. 1988. -Natural obsessions-. Boston: Houghton Mifflin.

Thanks again to Glenn!
LynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnEubank