Auditory and visual cortex: function and staining?

Fri Nov 11 10:03:52 EST 1994

Dear Brian,

Why not work in vivo? There are high resolution MRI methods that might
hack it in small animals. You could also consider:

Rickey, D. W., R. Gordon & W. Huda (1992). On lifting the inherent
limitations of positron emission tomography by using magnetic fields
(MagPET). Automedica 14, 355-369.

Best regards, -Dick Gordon[Nov11,94]