multiple sclerosis

Brad bradb at netcom.com
Fri Nov 11 01:23:20 EST 1994

Elena Ruiz (elena at obelix.fisica.unav.es) wrote:
: >  Can anyone send me the e-mail address from some group related
: >  with Multiple Sclerosis? I found the address alt.support.mult-sclerosis,
: >  but I can't contact with anyone by usenet (for the moment, I hope)

Try:

e-mail to the listserv--

       listserv at technion.bitnet

with

   SUBSCRIBE <put your full name here> MSLIST-L

====

This is the listserv mirror to alt.support.mult-sclerosis
--
| Brad and/or Dri            |   For a copy of the Wine FAQ, drop us a     |
| Los Angeles, California    |   note by e-mail, or check out the WWW at:  |