presynaptic inhibition

J. A. Kiernan jkiernan at julian.uwo.ca
Mon Nov 14 09:49:33 EST 1994

In article <11NOV94.16249970.0288 at VM1.MCGILL.CA> "LIN,ROBERTO,MR" <B2BT000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA> writes:
>From: "LIN,ROBERTO,MR" <B2BT000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA>
>Subject: presynaptic inhibition
>Date: 11 NOV 94 15:02:46 EST

>  hallo fellows
>    I would like to know more about presynaptic inhibitions. If possible
>    I would like to know where I could find specific informations on
>    spinal cord (presynaptic inhibition especially). I found some
>    articles . . . .

  If you find the original papers difficult to understand (as most
  non-biophysical neuroscientists surely do) you should read about
  presynaptic inhibition in a good textbook.
       Gordon Shepherd's "Neurobiology" 2nd ed., pp. 261-262
       Kandel & Schwartz 3rd ed., pp. 207-208
       Encyclopedia of Neuroscience (Vol 2) pp. 1164-5
  If this doesn't provide enough for an honours-level essay you need
  guidance from the faculty member concerned.  It took me just over one
  minute to look up the subject in the indices of these three books.
                                     J. A. Kiernan
                                     Department of Anatomy
                                     Univ. of Western Ontario
                                     LONDON, Canada  N6A 5C1