Fragile X?

Charles J. Wysocki wysocki at udcemail.udc.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 17 19:19:07 EST 1994

Awhile back, someone posted a very nice response for information about
Fragile X.  I thought it was so concise that I provided copy to a
friend.  Unfortunately, in a move to a new computer, the file was lost.
I did not save a copy.  If you have a copy or are the original poster and
read this, kindly send me the information.  Thank you, in advance.

Charles J. Wysocki, Ph.D.       wysocki at udcemail.udc.upenn.edu (INTERNET)
Monell Chemical Senses Center   FAX:    215-898-2084
3500 Market Street              Phone:  215-898-4265
Philadelphia, PA  19104-3308    telex:  7106700328