NEW INTERNET COMMUNICATION LIST NOW AVAILABLE FOR MEDICAL GENETICISTS
* This list is open for discussions, non-commercial adds, announcements and
* questions related to the field of Human Molecular Genetics.
* Subscribers are clinical geneticists, molecular biologists, (medical or
* students and other individuals interested in the field.
Users connected to Internet can subscribe to this list by sending an E-mail to
LISTSERV at NIC.SURFNET.NL with the message subscribe HUM-MOLGEN first_name
list-name subscribe to subject/short description of
HUM-MOLGEN HUM-MOLGEN at nic.surfnet.nl Human Molecular Genetics
Subscribtions can be ended by sending the message signoff LIST-NAME to the list
server (listserv at nic.surfnet.nl).
A.A.B. Bergen (PhD),
The Netherlands Ophthalmic Research Institute,
P.O. BOX 12141,
1100 AC Amsterdam, The Netherlands;
E-mail: Bergen at amc.uva.nl.
Frank S. Zollmann
Department of Molecular Genetics
- Neurogenetics Laboratory -
Ohio State University
484 West 12th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1292
Fax: (614) 293-4688
E-Mail: zollmann.1 at osu.edu