membrane prep

Bob Perigo bperigo at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 24 22:25:01 EST 1994

We only have a microfuge capable of about 15k-G so I'm wondering if the
receptor binding data we've collected on our double resuspended 15k-G
pellets from gut homogenates can be related to the 5HT receptor data
others collect with 48k-G preps.  We must be losing the smaller membrane
pieces but can our prep be representative?

Thanks for any advice you could email to bperigo at u.washington.edu and
I'll post a summary if it seems appropriate.