attn Dr. Mark Whitnall

joe joe at leland.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 28 22:50:35 EST 1994

Hi,

Sorry to waste the bandwidth, but in my carelessness I didn't save the
relavent postings.  Anyway, Dr. Whitnall, you responded to my posting a
while back concerning nausea and vomiting.  In your post you mentioned
something about Club Emesis and Dr. Gregory L. King at Armed Forces
Radiobiology Research Insititute.  Do you happen to have his email
address?  I have the phone number, but being the poor student that I am
and being impatient with regular mail, email seems to me the best
option for communication.

If anyone else reading this know the relavent information, please feel
free to respond.  Thanks.

Joe