Non-rabbit primary antibodies to Fluorogold and PHA-L?

Lance Ladic ladic at cs.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 29 02:10:41 EST 1994

Does anyone know where I can find *NON-RABBIT* primary antibodies to the
neuronal tracers Fluorogold and PHA-L?

I have found a few sources that make Rabbit primaries for both, but I am
trying to do multilabelling for use with a confocal microscope and already
have other Rabbit primary antibodies that I can't substitute for another
species.

If anyone knows of where I can find non-Rabbit primary Abs for *either* of the
above (especially for Fluorogold), please let me know.

Thanks,

Lance Ladic
Dept. of Physiology
University of B.C.