NeuroScan's

LGAO lgao at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 00:23:41 EST 1995

thielbl at primenet.com (Brian Thiel/Lois Henry-Thiel) wrote:

>Maybe you know about some such folk.  But there are other
>psychologists, along with physicians, and other professionals who are
>members of professional organizations like the AAPB (Association for
>Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback) and SSNR (Society for the
>Study of Neuronal Regulation) who cannot be so easily dismissed as
>senseless or vain.

Are you sure that all the members in AAPB, especially psychologists have
enough knowledge to know what they are doing? Or are they just merely
psychologists but self-putting neuro- prefix on their title? Please don't
mix physicine with psychologist. They are totally diffferent kinds of
people in this country.

>VERY doubtful.  Not much government money is going into this, and
>there are promising reports.

Do you know how much? What scale are you talking about? Are you comparing
the money to the deficit of this country? No matter how much, a waste is a
waste. Did you see any breakthrough in the neuro-psychology filed? or any
significant papers on Science or Nature, etc? Which parts of the promising
reports have significant practical usage?

>Failure to proof read an electronic posting may not help with the
>damege [sic] control of their image either.

I agree on that, generally. But a posting is a representation of a person
in this field. Do you agree?