Human Consciousness

Bruce Gage gage at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 1 15:47:49 EST 1995

Consider anything by:  Dan Dennett, Hilary Putnam, Jerry Fodor, Ned
Block, Stephen Stitch, Carl Pribram, and certain writing by Freud.  You
might also look into the classics including James.  I also recommend a
recent book by neurologist AR Damasio:  Descartes' Error:  Emotion,
Reason, and Human Brain.  Physiologists also have something to offer, but
it may be more than you want to wade through.  Good luck!