VPshunts/hydrocephalus and pregnancy

MDuffy1012 mduffy1012 at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 16:28:14 EST 1995

David A. Herz, M.D., a Neurosurgeon I work with, has been kind enough to
request a reprint of articles from our medical library re: "young women
with VP or Cystoperitoneal shunts...and the effects of pregnancy". Please
let me know what address or PO Box you'd like me to send these to.  It may
take a couple of weeks to obtain the reprints.

Mary Ellen
MDuffy1012 at aol.com