neuroscience survey

kherrick at swets.nl kherrick at swets.nl
Fri Jun 2 11:56:31 EST 1995

I am investigating the neurosciences for a Dutch publisher wishing to
expand their presence in this area.  Having looked at the market from
the publishing side, I would also like to get an idea of what
researchers in the field think about current and future trends in the
neurosciences.

If you wouldn't mind answering a questionnaire to this effect, or would
like more information before deciding, please e-mail me at
<kherrick at swets.nl>.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Kalai Herrick

Swets and Zeitlinger
Heereweg 347                                  tel:  +31 (0)2521-35415
Postbus 825                                   fax:  +31 (0)2521-15888
2160SZ, Lisse/HOLLAND                         email:  kherrick at swets.nl