Axoaxonal synapses in SC

Olivier Trullier trullier at helios.ens.fr
Sat Jun 3 04:46:18 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950602153447.7459A-100000 at bootes.cus.cam.ac.uk> "S. Chakrabarty" <sc203 at cus.cam.ac.uk> writes:
> > Can anyone suggest pointers to research which documents axoaxonal
> > connections in the superior colliculus and/or models the behavior
> > of axoaxonal connections?
> >
> > Chris Hess
> >

> Check Steve Redman's paper in journal of neurophysiology(not very sure
> about the journal) for model of axoaxonal connections, although it isn't
> in the SC.

Could you be a bit more precise in the reference you give (at least
approximate date, maybe title or other authors...)?
I'm also very much interested, not particularly in SC but in axoaxonal
connections in general.

Thanks
--
Olivier

Olivier TRULLIER
ENS - Groupe de BioInformatique
46 rue d'Ulm					voice:(+33-1) 44 32 36 33
75230 Paris Cedex 05				  fax:(+33-1) 44 32 39 01
FRANCE						email:trullier at wotan.ens.fr