Neural Prothesis

JayMonster jaymonster at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 22:43:11 EST 1995

There is a professor at CalTech (California Institute of Technology), who
is the first self-proclaimed "neurophysicist" of the United States.  I
don't recall his name off-hand, but he'd be a lot of help.  I had the
chance to talk to him in 1988.  He is very knowledgable in neural net,
neural physics, and neuroscience in general.  Good luck.  Let me know if
this helps.  I've been out of touch for too long from your branch of
study.

Thanks,
JayMonster  [jaymonster at aol.com]
JayMonster at aol.com