memory info needed

Kris Hansen kkhansen at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 6 03:49:37 EST 1995

I am writing a novel and need to research infromation regarding how
memory works in the human brain, how it can affect the body and mind if
somehow tampered with, and information regarding psychosis or ailments
of the nervous system.  I would be interested in where I could find any
and all info on the internet, as well as books, forums, or perhapse a
friendly doctor, who in his/her free time would care to chat and help
with any questions I may have to make this story more believable.
Information can be sent to my email address listed below.  All help is
welcome and greatly appreciated.

Kim Hansen
kkhansen at ix.netcom.com