Neuroanatomy

Kalman Rubinson rubinsnk at is2.nyu.edu
Wed Jun 7 09:45:43 EST 1995

Carmen N. Nichols (sarnicol at reading.ac.uk) wrote:

: Can anyone please point me in the direction of the best available
: neuroanatomy texts, preferably ones that deal not just in pretty pictures
: but also information on function and interconnecting circuitry.  Thanks
: in advance.

All of the suggestions you have received are good ones.  Let me add
Brodal's Neurological Anatomy for a truly intellectual approach.  Not as
up to date as some but much more reflective.

Kal