Mouse Atlas Repost

William Klipec wk1261r at acad.drake.edu
Sun Jun 11 13:38:40 EST 1995

Sorry about the wasted bandwidth on the last post(no flames please).
We are interested in finding an a stereotaxic atlas for C57 or comparable adult
mice.  Does anyone know of one?  Please email info to WK1261R at Acad.Drake.Edu or
post a response here.  The latter migt be better because I know of numerous
researchers interested in finding one and the poster should get the credit for
the find, not us:-)

Thanks,

Bill and Don, Drake Univ and Chicago Medical School