MS and CP

Clair Regan ez050176 at peseta.ucdavis.edu
Sun Jun 11 22:00:24 EST 1995

Is there any difference between the lesions found in CP and those found
in MS?

I know that CP does not get worse and that lesions continue to appear in
MS but what I was wondering was:

if someone had mild CP and then started developing symptoms indicative of
MS would a radiologist be able to see a difference on an MRI scan between
lesions that were from CP and those that were not?  I am assuming that
there was no previous MRI for comparison.