Neurotherapy and ADD

Thomas F Collura PhD. tom at ccfadm.eeg.ccf.org
Mon Jun 12 14:24:17 EST 1995

Barry H. Squires (bsquires at public.compusult.nf.ca) wrote:
: Does anyone have current info on biofeedback training for ADD
: and associated behaviorial and learning barriers? I have 2 articles
: (1989 & 1991) by Othmer & Othmer. I understand Lubar recently
: gave a presentation. Does anyone know where I can get a copy?
: Any source of current info appreciated. Please e-mail or post
: to this group.

The following site is most helpful:

http://www.primenet.com/~ssnr

It is sponsored by the Society for the Study of Neuronal Regulation,
and has citations by Drs. Othmer, Lubar, and others.

: Thanks
: D. Squires