Neurofibromatosis

BIMAL K. MALHOTRA MALHOTRA at BMS.COM
Fri Jun 16 02:04:32 EST 1995

I would really appreciate if someone in the field could update me on the
recent advances in the treatment of this condition of neurofibromatosis,
and what its implications are.  I have a 22-yr old nephew who has been been
diagnosed with this condition (2 yrs ago) in India.  Basically he has been
told that there is no treatment.  I also cold not dig up much in the
literature.  At present he has these nodules that are showing up on his
face and back (about 0.5-0.75 cm in diameter and seem quite painless and
benign).  Please see if you can give me some info.  thanx,

Bimal