Needed: Brain specific cDNA probe for runoff transcription

hAPPY gUY ftajb at aurora.alaska.edu
Mon Jun 19 20:44:15 EST 1995

I am interested in finding a brain specific cDNA probe that can be used as
a control for runoff transcription assays. Specifically, I would like a
cDNA  probe for a gene that is expressed in all regions of the brain at a
relatively constant and high level. It would also be nice if the cDNA
probe is conserved between species. If you know if a good candidate probe,
please respond to me by e-mail at FFBBB at Aurora.alaska.edu

Thank you,
            Bert Boyer

PS: I am not hAPPY gUY, thats my happy student.