bionet.neuroscience.invertebrate!?

ott ott at balu.kfunigraz.ac.at
Wed Jun 21 03:08:20 EST 1995

Dear Collegues,

I am very happy with your response. Since we should not try to imitate
the working style of the EU (that is to say, discussing extensively the
name of a concept instead of actually establishing it...), I propose to
choose the name so that it covers the whole field of feedback I
received so far:

bionet.neuroscience.invertebrate

As it seems, however, there is nobody among us who is in fact able to
set up the newsgroup. I'm quite new to newsgroups in general, so I
don't know what to do in case there is a demand for a new group. (A
name, but no idea how to do it: should this be a little reminiscent of
the EU again?  :)    )

So anybody out there who's got a piece of advice?

Swidbert R. Ott