Hypoxia

Michael D Zaborowski mzaborow at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jun 21 10:20:11 EST 1995

Sorry to write again so soon, we are so worried about our daughter. To
refresh:severe myocardia, running hard in game, cardiac arrest, good CPR and
EMS response, heart almost healed in 2 wks, neuro recovery slow, some head
moves on command, will focus eyes on us etc, is blinking, laughs at family
jokes only she would know, no language or motor skills

The Neuro's at Children's paint a bleak picture.

Are there Neuro' Centers around the country that specialize in this?
Are there treatments that can help?
Could the heart infection also be in her brain?
Are there experimental chemotherapy techniques?
Is time the only therapy?
Are there other Neuro' fields we should be exploring?
She is on a G-tube, would tastes help?

Any thought would help us, and prayers of any kind are appreciated!

A sincere thanks for reading this. She is our only child, we really miss her.

Michael Zaborowski in Columbus, Ohio.