tissue slicers

Dave Pataky pataky at bcu.ubc.ca
Tue Jun 27 13:43:38 EST 1995

Our lab is looking into buying a tissue slicer for setting up brain slice
cultures of about 300 micron thickness.  I am interested in your
experiences with different brands etc.  Please specify the make, model,
and distributor, and whether it works well for you or...

I am especially interested in the type with a razor blade mounted on a
lever type arm which tracks across a piece of tissue on a stage, and also
vibrotomes.

Thanks in advance for any tips,

dave

--