Animated Teaching SOFTWAR

LKull lkull at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 19:12:42 EST 1995

I am very interested in a DEMO disk and also in purchasing your Brain
Physiology Program.  I teach neuroscience for an EEG training program at
Childrens Hospital in Boston Mass and am looking for programs such as
this.
Please forward information to me regarding how I order this package. Do
you accept credit cards and can this be done over the phone to avoid the
long delay in gnerating purchase orders in our institution.  It is easier
for me to purchase it outright and then get reimbursed for it later.

Please send the info to me at my home address:

Lewis L. Kull
15 Warwick Road
Brookline, MA 02146

Thanks