Neuropeptide double labelling/two rabbit primaries.

Paul L Pearson rambis at iastate.edu
Wed Jun 28 11:37:24 EST 1995

I am currently looking into doing double-labelling of pig brain tissue
for neuropeptides using two rabbit antibodies and a two fluorescence
detection system.  I am considering using unlabelled fab fragments to
hide the first primary.

If anyone has experience (either good or bad) with this technique, I
would appreciate references and/or advice that could make this job a
little easier.  Thanks.

Please send responses to: rambis at cvm01.vm.iastate.edu

--

Paul L. "Pro" Pearson
President, Kurt Rambis Fan Club (unofficial)