Intracranial Pressure (ICP) monitor

rsabett at UBMAIL.UBALT.EDU rsabett at UBMAIL.UBALT.EDU
Thu Jun 29 16:18:27 EST 1995

Hello:

My name is Randy Sabett, and I am a third year law student at
the University of Baltimore.  I am taking a class called "Lab to
Market," which involves teams of students from the Management,
Law, Computer Science, and Publication Design curriculums.  My group has
been assigned a technology (that has a patent pending on it), which could
potentially be used to produce a portable and relatively inexpensive
ultrasonic Intracranial Pressure (ICP) monitor.

I would deeply appreciate any information that you might be able
to provide regarding current commercial devices for measuring
ICP, their strengths and drawbacks, and especially any kind of
cost data for the equipment.  Also, would the market be interested in
such a technology?

Please respond to me directly (via email).  Your cooperation is greatfully
appreciated.

Randy V. Sabett                   "Far better it is to dare mighty
				   things, to win glorious triumphs,
University of Baltimore            even though checkered with failure,
 School of Law                     than to take rank with those poor
				   spirits who neither enjoy much nor
email: rsabett at ubmail.ubalt.edu    suffer much, because they live in
				   the grey twilight that knows not
phone: (410) 655-4245              victory or defeat."  - Teddy Roosevelt