Growth Hormone????

Douglas Rockwell tgrock at zeus.towson.edu
Thu Jun 29 14:56:49 EST 1995

How heat labile are hormones?  I really don't care if the cow gets an
enlarged spleen.  Seems to me that the pasturization process should
break down the hormones.  Any research available on this?  Were the
tests mentioned that confirmed levels of hormone in milk performed on
raw or pasturized samples?

Aspartame may be a problem for certain people, but that is no reason to
ban it for use by the rest of us.  Thalidomide is a perfectly useful
drug, harmless to men and women who cannot bear children; yet a hysteric
reaction caused it to be removed from the market.

Doug