Neural Simulation Software

Eric E Thomson eet at kepler.unh.edu
Thu Feb 1 00:49:12 EST 1996

	I am interested in obtaining software that allows you to simulate
_simple_ neural circuits (to be used as a pedagogical tool in intro
neurobiology courses).  I want something that a neurologist would find
useful, perhaps something which lets you form simple excitatory and
inhibitory feedbacks among cartoon neurons.  I am interested in neural
networks, but only insofar as they get across the way neurons and groups
of neurons might  actually work (and it should be in a way that can be
presented to a class of undergrads on an overhead screen).

	I would appreciate any information about such programs (on the
Mac or the PC).

Thanks!
Eric Thomson
eet at christa.unh.edu