looking for otoacoustic research equipment

JIMRAND at MAINE.MAINE.EDU JIMRAND at MAINE.MAINE.EDU
Thu Feb 1 16:49:52 EST 1996

Hi. I'm looking for equipment to study evoked
otoacoustic emissions (EOAE's) with. In particular
I'm looking for the transducers to do this with,
since to defray cost I am planning on designing
my own computerized I/O and analysis system.

However, I am also interested in seeing what is out
there for integrated computerized systems for
experiment control and analysis, so I can price
them.

Any information on suppliers of devices for these
studies would be of great help!

Many thanks in advance,

Jim