Lecithin

margaret at opus.temple.edu margaret at opus.temple.edu
Mon Feb 5 21:26:25 EST 1996

Hope this is the right newsgroup for this question.  My
nutritionist suggested that I eat 3 tablespoons of lecithin
a day.

I tried it after a large meal.  But within 20 minutes I burst
out crying twice over ordinary things on TV.  I'm not usually a cryer.

The nutritionist thought that the lecithin might have affected my
estrogen level.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thank you.

margaret at opus.eng.temple.edu

margaret at opus.eng.temple.edu