FDA approves anti-obesity drug that reduces serotonin?

Ron Gualtieri netman3 at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 6 22:25:00 EST 1996

I am currently taking FASTIN prescribed to me by my doctor.  This drug
increases Serotonin and has accomplished two things;

    1.  It has helped my weight problem, I lost 13 lbs in two weeks and

    2.  It has helped with my depression in that I no longer suffer
from depression and its affects.

I do not know what drug you are referring to in terms of serontonin
reducers, but I agree with you entirely in that you want to take a drug
that increases serotonin and not reduce it.  I am a living example of
that and am very interested in what you know.

Please send any information to me at netman3 at ix.netcom.com.